• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

LadyRiffenstein told me she wanted to spice things up!

LordRiffenstein

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
So like the good boy I am, made her extra spicy ribs today. Homemade spicy rub + hdd for extra kick. 3 hours on the offset running 275, wrapped in bp and back for an hour at 325-350. Probe tender after 4 hours. Put them back on unwrapped for 15 minutes to set the bark. Perfect bite and juicy!

She gave the nod of approval after 1 bite! [emoji41]

3cb2ebfd841a913433b4129ab6eb83f2.jpg

beb15f166f9104e0d9dc6e9171c1f863.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Those are some seriously great looking ribs. I guess I have to see if I can find some spares for my next rib cook. My last few have been Baby Backs but those spares seem to be calling my name.
Thanks for posting.

Those are some seriously great looking ribs. I guess I have to see if I can find some spares for my next rib cook. My last few have been Baby Backs but those spares seem to be calling my name.
Thanks for posting.

OUTSTANDING! :clap2: Chilvary is not dead.It is a fine thing when a man satisfies the wants of his woman.Good job Sir! Those ribs look DIVINE!

Yoeri, that looks and sounds like some very awesome BBQ! I like the spicier stuff. However, I would have to make it for me only, because the rest of my crew so far, have not gotten on board with spicier anything.

OUTSTANDING! :clap2: Chilvary is not dead.It is a fine thing when a man satisfies the wants of his woman.Good job Sir! Those ribs look DIVINE!

Thanks, I'm a believer of 'happy-wife-happy-life'.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Back