Cranberry On My Fatty 🐖🙌

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Found an unopened bag of cranberry in freezer. Easy to lose things in a chest freezer-even though small. Steel Cut oats-Irish Butter-real Maple syrup-Fatty topped with cranberries.

Fore

Last edited:
Was hoping you were going to put it to music- maybe to the tune of "sunshine on my shoulder"

I’m pretty sure that they make a pill that will take care of that :-D

I’m pretty sure that they make a pill that will take care of that :-D

Oh my. So many great responses. All PG+ or R- I have the right to remain silent, and I shall :-D

I shall return to my library book. Kitchen Confidential. Minus the drugs it brings back fond memories of a summer country club groundskeeper/fry cook/special event waiter gig.

Memory Lane.

Life at 60. Proud of cranberry

Been following your Bali nutrition plan (2 meals a day) Adams for 4 months now and have allowed my self wheat on 1/2 dozen times and basically no sugar, NO HFCS other than incidental sugar that may be in a sauce or peanut butter. Down about 15 pounds with no calorie restrictions. The oatmeal, irish butter, organic blueberries and a bit of pure maple syrup and an occasional Fatty is a standard breakfast in our house. Based on your pics I am probably eating larger portions than you and weight loss was not the goal but a nice benefit. I have my annual at the end of October so looking forward to the blood work numbers. Thanks for the inspiration.

Didn’t help my golf game, would love to blame it on the high winds but that didn’t start till #14.

You just can’t trust golf. Something that occasionally works for me - a “reset.” Try a new course and maybe even some new cook. That’s going to be hard for you ‘cause you mix it up a lot. So maybe cook something pedestrian....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds nice and scrumpdittliumptious to me! Being that the holidays are around the corner, I may have to fruit the fatty similarly to that...?:idea:

Sounds nice and scrumpdittliumptious to me! Being that the holidays are around the corner, I may have to fruit the fatty similarly to that...?:idea:

Fruit the Fatty! I am stealing that one brother!!!

Back