IT'S ON!! N Tx/ S. Ok Bash Sat Nov 2nd Lake Ray Roberts

I've only been there once and GPS took me down some county side road that went nowhere so once you are close ignore GPS and just Watch for the Big Entrance Sign.

Last edited:
Looks like exit 483 for Johnson Branch. It's about 30 minutes for me. :wink:

I've only been there once and GPS took me down some county side road that went nowhere so once you are close ignore GPS and just Watch for the Big Entrance Sign.

That is hilarious. That side road just ends up coming right back out onto the road that you should have stayed on. Some GPSs get confused by where Johnson Branch even is wanting you to turn left off of 377 way further south than you should (but still north of 455 and the Isle Du Bois Branch) and them you end up back in the town of Pilot Point. Best thing to do is manually enter the address (and ignore the aforementioned dirt road).

Right now, it is a fiddy-fiddy chance I will make it out there. I'm trying to borrow a pickup tomorrow, too, so I can get some firewood on Sunday. If so, i amy bring the teardrop and spend the night.

When is supper time?

CD

Dinner time 6:30ish but maybe 8 .........?

Lunch is on me -
null_zps52427ea1.jpg

I am headed north 22 minutes behind schedule see you all around eight

We're in the waking up/packing phase. (i work nights so this is as early as i can get up on my days off). See y'all after a while.

Back