Pulled Pork Stir Fry with Blues Hog Tenn Red

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
ScottD gets credit for this one. Last weekend he asked to try some Blues Hog Tennessee Red sauce. I opened a jar and gave him a taste. "This would be great in stir fry." :rolleyes: :idea:

Used some Pulled Pork leftover from Saturday. Was great. Used a couple tablespoons of soy in about 3/4 cup of Tennessee Red sauce. Excellent combo!

Attachments

• stir fry (Medium).jpg
    stir fry (Medium).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 173
That looks great. We love stir fry. Gonna have to try that twist.

I'm going to have to try that. I made barbecued chicken and pork rib meat quesadillas last night with jack cheese and Blues Hog Tennessee Red. That was great.

I'm going to have to try that. I made barbecued chicken and pork rib meat quesadillas last night with jack cheese and Blues Hog Tennessee Red. That was great.

Hmmm... that sounds like dinner tonight. :rolleyes:

That looks great - you gonna whip up a batch at Platte City? :eek:)

That looks great - you gonna whip up a batch at Platte City? :eek:)

We need to come up with a Friday night meal. Maybe other teams like the Squeal and Muchin Hogs would want to join up. I'll call up to Basswood and get a team list.

I am hosting my Sponsors, but I'm happy to contribute to a group feast. I'm making pork, wings, and some kick arse Sambol's homemade sausages. I'll join as well as time permits!

I bet Rick will do up some BBQ spaghetti - I'm sure he would be in

Nice twist. I love to stir fry, but rarely get to do it. Usually have too many people around, not to mention that it's not the same on my electric burers than the gas I had before in my other residences.

Used some weekend leftovers for a 2nd round of stir fry.

Attachments

• hog stir fry 004 (Small).jpg
    hog stir fry 004 (Small).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 81
That does look good. He comes up with some good Ideas everyonce in awhile.LOL

Back