1st Fattie pron

warfrat

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
First attempt at a fattie was decent. Indgreds. were big log of JD, a little cream cheese, colby jack cheese, green bell pepper, green onion, garlic powder, worch. $ minced garlic.

Attachments

• mini-100_0330.JPG
    mini-100_0330.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 151
  • mini-100_0331.JPG
    mini-100_0331.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 151
Looks good. I did two yesterday (Jimmy Dean maple flavored) with cream cheese, spinach, and mushrooms. Mmmm...

i love the sage ones and the spicey ones. mmmmmmmm good. dang things are addicting.

That is a good looking fatty! Great job!

Nice looking fatty!! You are hooked now!

Is that a fattie or a longie? Made me think of a line of dominos waiting for the first one to start the collapse chain reaction.

Fattie or Longie, I am sure it was as good as it looks!

yet another unsuspecting brethren now hooked on the very addicting fatty. if this pace keeps up who the world is going to hold the interventions?

Consider me a fattie addict as well. I just did my first one this weekend, JD maple, cheddar cheese, and Rotel w/ peppers. It never lasted long enough to get the camera. Sorry....

Gonna try another one tomorrow... just got done putting it together matter of fact. This time I shredded some jalapeno jack cheese before putting it on the flattened loaf then topped with chopped green onion, red bell pepper and minced garlic. Drizzled honey over the top, sprinkled with some Plowboys and rolled up. I don't know why I did the honey deal? I just saw it sitting there on the counter and thought what the hell, why not? After I rolled it up, I thought about a post I'd read on here where someone mentioned cheetos or panko on the outside and since I happed to have some Italilan style Panko break crumbs we covered her up and then put a little more PB's on! I think I actually bought those a while back to try some fried deviled eggs (something I saw the Neely's do one day) but haven't got around to it yet...Thanksgiving would be a good time for that I guess. lol Anyways, going to have a few good ol'boys over tomorrow evening for some fried backstrap/tenderloin, fried taters and onions, MOINK Balls and of course the fattie! Anyone want Pron?

Back