Paul Kirk Pitmaster Class / PNWBA CBJ Class

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Heres a few pics of last Sundays Paul Kirk Pitmaster cooking class and PNWBA CBJ class.

JD firing up the WSM's

100_2452.jpg

The Egg Crew

100_2453.jpg

100_2463.jpg

100_2456.jpg

100_2460.jpg

100_2457.jpg

100_2459.jpg

100_2464.jpg

100_2466.jpg

The UDS sweeps the competition!
100_2462.jpg

JD collecting the goods!
100_2475.jpg

100_2469.jpg

I'm actually a lot better looking in person...:twisted:

You'd almost have to be. :lol:

That was too easy. Couldn't pass it up.

Here are a couple more of Paul trimming up a brisket...he makes it look SOOO easy...

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

Brisket? You sure that wasn't a bait and switch with a pork shoulder ? :biggrin:

What is he doing in the second brisket pic? Does he separate the flat and the point before cooking like Fast Eddy?

Brisket? You sure that wasn't a bait and switch with a pork shoulder ? :biggrin:

:lol::lol::lol:...that's too funny! Yep...you're right bro! The second pic is Paul removing the bone from the pork butt! :icon_blush::icon_blush::icon_blush:

What is he doing in the second brisket pic? Does he separate the flat and the point before cooking like Fast Eddy?

Not normally...we did for the class in order for the flats to be finished on time for the judging class to judge. We threw all the points in one of the guy's stick burners and munched on them later...:biggrin:

No wonder you got Second Place for Brisket- you turned in Pork butt!

No wonder you got Second Place for Brisket- you turned in Pork butt!

Actually...I took FIRST PLACE in brisket...and FIRST PLACE for the overall class. Someone forgot to record all the scores for my brisket in to the computer...so it was entered as all 00000 for one judge...dang judges! :lol::lol::lol: Tom and Christine are looking in to it. Maybe they'll send me a big BLUE ribbon...or buy me a beer!

Back