MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
motoeric
Babbling Farker

Default WSM Cart - Help!

Hi,

Have you created a WSM or kettle cart? We'd like to include it in the next issue of Smoke Signals.

Please post here, pm me or shoot me a note to: smokesignals AT bbq-brethren DOT net

Thanks!

Eric

A BBQ Brethren Publication
2 Thessalonians 2:15
Exodus 12:9
motoeric is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #2
colonel00
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Here is my current cart. It has a kettle built into the middle. The work surfaces on each side are removable so it can house a UDS or WSM on either side. Sadly, I don't know that it is in the finished state as I would like and I don't have a UDS that would work properly or a WSM to show.

[B][COLOR=red]WWWWFBBQADD[/COLOR][/B]
[B]0 out of 1 members found this post helpful[/B] :thumb:

“I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
colonel00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->
Old 01-27-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
Untraceable
Babbling Farker

Got 2 made

Untraceable is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->
Old 01-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
Funky D
On the road to being a farker

Whoa Trace, those are gorgeous! Any chance of sharing the plans, or better, making some to sell??
Funky D is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #5
Big Bears BBQ
is One Chatty Farker

I agree they look cool thanks for posting the pics this gives me some good ideas ......
Big Bears BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #6
Untraceable
Babbling Farker

Another view of the original cart. changes were made to make it more cost effective on the 2nd one

Old 01-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #7
Untraceable
Babbling Farker

casters ended up being put on the front so it will just roll around. I tell you, the best thing ever for wsm's. Ive always meant to clean them up and take photos of them. The guy that we had build them wants nothing to do with them. I think to be profitable, your looking at 300bucks into each one. powder coated frames and stainless steel surfaces. tall enough to cut on comfortably, just long enough that you can fit 2 in the back of a fullsize short box truck.