BBQ Pitmasters - now "On Demand"

BBQ Bandit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Just a FYI;

The Comcast TV cable network revamped their digital tier...

Once the channel TLC is chosen... a pop-up menu option is now available for any TLC programming "On Demand"

BBQ Pitmasters is one of them. Currently episodes 1-4 is available at this moment.

You can also watch the full episodes on the TLC web site.

did anyone see last nights episode? that pork looked alot like corn on the cob!

I read that that entry was from a team who had a disagreement between themselves and that the brisket cook got mad and left, taking his brisket with him. The team wanted to turn in something for the judges to eat, so corn and sausage it was. Gotta give em credit for having a sense of humor about it. :-D

very nice, i have a dvr so i dont miss them, but now i can go back and watch them over again :lol:

I read that that entry was from a team who had a disagreement between themselves and that the brisket cook got mad and left, taking his brisket with him. The team wanted to turn in something for the judges to eat, so corn and sausage it was. Gotta give em credit for having a sense of humor about it. :-D

True. And if you look on the inside of the lid, there was a note left apologizing and explaining that they wanted to at least give the judges something good. They knew it was a DQ ahead of time.

True. And if you look on the inside of the lid, there was a note left apologizing and explaining that they wanted to at least give the judges something good. They knew it was a DQ ahead of time.

Now thats a class act,:mrgreen:

did anyone see last nights episode? that pork looked alot like corn on the cob!

That was funny as Hell! I loved the judge that said he'd never seen Mexican food at one of these comps before. I LMAO!

Back