• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ-Brethren.com : National Team Schedule

MilitantSquatter

Reaction score
For those interested here's how it unfolded

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37415&highlight=National+Team

We are still looking for tenured members wanting to sign up under the BBQ-Brethren.com national team for additional dates. Soft rules for participation noted in original thread. A few dates so far but hoping for more especially KCBS events to get to 10 KCBS qualifying events. I've noted the Brethren member names affiliated who are teamming up so far.

2/15 - Victoria, TX (Dustaway) IBCA

4/4-6 - Palm Desert, CA (BigMista) IBCA

4/18-19 Pork in the Park Salisbury, MD (Poobah)

5/25 - Great American BBQ (Poobah)

6/7-8 BBQ on the Farm Yardley, PA (MilitantSquatter, YakFishingfool, Muzzlebrake)

7/11 - Art of BBQ Tulsa,OK (Jeff Hughes)

7/27-28 Harpoon (MilitantSquatter, Poobah, Sledneck, SIDE)

8/15-16 - Hudson Valley Ribfest (Poobah, Yak, MilitantSquatter, Sledneck)

8/22-23 - New Holland Summerfest (MilitantSquatter, Poobah)

10/5 - American Royal (Poobah, Muzzlebrake, Sled, MilitantSquatter)

10/26 - Battle of the BBQ Brethren or the Jack (Poobah, Yak)

If any others interested in representing the team by signing up for additional contests in your area under the team name, please PM me to confirm your entry and lock in the date and I will update the schedule accordingly.

Last edited:
Vinny,

sorry, I did not follow the original post and its kind of long.........what are the eligibility rules? I would assume that if you are flying a banner you are OK

I would like to join the team for the BBQ on the Farm and also the Royal.

I am really liking this whole idea and if we can get a schedule out for next year by say November or December I would really be in for traveling to some other parts of the country for at least a comp or 2

Looks great. I am definitely in for Harpoon if I can't get in via the waiting list. And it now looks like I have to drop out of BBQ on the farm becuase of work but could possibly come in support.

Back