Independence IA Brew B Q 9.21/22 - roll call

KC_Bobby

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Anyone? Bueller?

Boondoggle will be there. Have a feeling it might get a little cool when the sun goes down. Hope our neighbors have a big stick burner to keep warm by.

The park will be all ours Friday night. The organizers are going to tap a keg or two and throw a potluck mixer for the teams in the evening. That will be followed with a bonfire to chase away the chills. Ought to be a great time!

Potluck? Were the teams informed to bring something? (My brother entered this one, so he got the packet.)

Another mailer with the details about Friday night is going out today. He should get it the first part of next week.

this one i was looking forward to =/ but signed up for classes so you all have a cold one for me. good luck to all thats going

I'll be judging.
Wife an I will be out an about Fri. eve to chit an chat.
Anybody need runners? She and her girlfreind are lookin for something to do Sat. while I'm doin my thing..
ModelMaker

Pork Barrel - you are new here??? If you haven't made your way over to Cattle Call yet give us a heads up on who and what etc..

Last edited:
I talked with one of the organizers Juan Rodreguez last night and he said they were going to have a pot luck type thingie with a couple barrels of beer Fri. night and said we were welcome if we wanted to come. I have a fattie in the freezer if one of you are going to have some fire to warm it up??? Do either of you have any more particulars about Fri. night?
ModelMaker

I just got the call yesterday that they wanted me to judge. I sent in an application two months ago! I already made other plans. I am so disappointed! Next time!

Back