thats the fact from the jack-just a recap & some pics

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
sorry i didn't get more pics...
traffic was hell but parking was close if ya looked. i got to meet bubba & the crew- gave some sample.
we got there right @ 1st turn in so everyone was busy...
turn in were awesome & hell- take yer pick.
i found bubba & crew easy enough- we all had awesome gl hats we got from some dude off the internet...:twisted:
i gave some samples.. had the worst philly cheese ever...blocked a lot of extreme roasters' competitors w/ miss Aimee & the buggy,...:twisted::twisted::twisted:

missed don marco by a foot during the chix t.i.(my rub won't get to germany now)
didn't have a drink...
watched some girl hump a hay bail

BARRR-BEEE-QQUUEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(we all heard that)
damn near mugged the dessert t.i.'s:icon_bugeyed

it was a good time... here's some pics- more when mom gets her cam dl'd..
i never grabbed bubba's butt,we never had a drink, & it all went way too fast...
thejack002.jpg

team belgium
thejack003.jpg

i forgot but he's a brethren- the pickled pig team
thejack004.jpg

thejack005.jpg

mike mills & sweet swine-o' mine(m.i.m. trophys)
thejack006.jpg

thejack007.jpg

judges' pavillion-rib turn in
thejack008.jpg

across from extreme roasters- sorry guys i didn't get a pic of the glbbqs- crew- i did fly my colors though......:razz:
thejack009.jpg

we wil make it a point to hook up again and have a few next time.. ya came right by the house & missed on that.. yer always welcome in kentucky.:-D

Last edited:
p.s.- some nfl & hockey teams could learn "the wedge" from team runners....i liked the airhorn best...:twisted: get outta da womens way during dessert t.i.'s:icon_bugeyed

Thanks for the pics Blues!

Was Scott at the front of the wedge either flashing his badge or gun?

I only have one photo to contribute at this time, one that "Reach Around Phil" would be jealous of...

Last edited:
I was point man on the wedge, only because Bubba, Bruce B and Spydermike can't walk that fast!!

Scott

great pics I was surprised at how big those m.i.m. trophys were I took several pics of them

You all were walking around the same stuff I was, got some of the same pix. (I posted a few over in Wood Pile.) Next time, let me know how to get in touch with ya! I live just 25 miles south of Lynchburg.

I was their and cooked with Wild Hogs who won 1st place in sauce and 7th in Pork!! What a great time(Except for the rain...) Hoping to go again when they draw my teams name :p

Back