• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Greenville/simpsonville, SC. Recommendations

nmeyer414

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
Anybody got recommendations for good Q in the Greenville/Simpsonville, S.C. area?

Nate, there is a Buckys BBQ in Ftn Inn, just south of Simpsonville and a Buckys on Roper Mtn. Road off of Woodruff Road just south of I-385. These folks compete in the SBCA events. There are a couple of other smaller joints in Greenville. There are also a couple of really good places in Spartanburg, about 30 minutes east of Greenville.

If you need a guide, just let me know.

We did go to the buckys on roper mtn......damn good ribs.

So tomorrow we are thinking about doing the confederate museum? Whats another smaller joint.

We are staying in an airbnb just off 385 and 417 about 3 blocks from the walmart neighborhood market by stokes rd.

Last edited:
Well i didnt find a Q joint today, but i did have lunch at willy tacos. They had some smoked and shredded chipolte marinated tacos that were DAMN good. Also they have some hot pickles that i begged for the recipe and was shot down.

Nate, there's a Mutts Buffett on East Butler Road. It's just in Mauldin on the road going from Woodruff Road to Mauldin. Turn off of Woodruff Road below the Walmart between the Publix and Bi Lo. Cross over 385 and it's a couple of miles on the left.

Back