You GOTTA see this

Call the guy who did it the past three years. I bet you will get alot of your questions answered.

I thanked them for consideration, offered my services for other outings and walked away.

I thanked them for consideration, offered my services for other outings and walked away.

Always follow your first mind. And like we say in dominoes, "all money ain't good money".

Run Like Hell!

The reason they are asking for bids is because their old caterer probably wants to charge $20 a head and provide a smaller menu.

At $10 per head you will loose you a$$ (pun intended). I do not know any pro caterer in SE Kansas that charges less than $12 per head and that is pretty much 2 oven roasted meats, 2 canned veggies (usually corn and green beans), dinner rolls, a lettuce salad, and iced tea and coffee.

Unless you have participated in a doin's this big I would RUN LIKE HELL (Pink Floyd)

Well you did the right thing I think but I was going to let you use my cotton candy machine, if you didn't have one. :icon_smil
Dave

I'll stick to the $12 per for pulled pork, thighs, breast tenderloins, slaw, beans, and rolls for 80 like I did last weekend. No drink, no paper, no plastic. Drop off, set up, and remove two hours later. Yes I did provide sauce.:biggrin:

Back