• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Is Boiling Mc Ribs BBQ?

• Thread starter barbefunkoramaque
  • Start date
stouffer's lasagna straight from the box(thawed of course).
prolly doesn't count cause i knew it was gonna rock.:rolleyes:

You should talk to Smoke in the Eye... one of the best cooks out there. Funny thing how we got to be friends sorta...he was bitching me out for saying something stupid (you know like your prone to do) and didn't get i was joking, so he starts wreckin me in a PM, which is probably the best thing to do when you have a disaggrement, take it to PMs.... which the moderators will greatly appreciate cuz they don't get all the buzzers going, anyway, I was saying something obnoxious like Texas don't have to work as hard to be good BBQERs because they are so far ahead of everyone else - anyway he starts chiming in all mad at me and giving his credentials (he has won a lot of contests - his fish trophy is on my counter) and then is bitchin me out saying he has won this and that then accidentally tells me he was Texan

PAUSE? SCRATCH HEAD???

..... I said... so.... then.... I am right.... we had a great laugh....

I have a lot of respect for anyone that gets passionate about stuff.... just believe in something.

Ha! That was a good time! How is my fish trophy, BTW?

I've smoked, indirected (is that a word?), and grilled stuff I thought was weird at the time, but it was more due to ignorance of what could be done rather than actually weird (especially since the mind-expanding journey my trip with the Brethren has been). I will say that I haven't found a way to make tofu work on the grill or the smoker yet...

Smoked tofu?

Differential calculus and McRibs................who doesn't like em! One gets eaten late at night while working on the other.

You kill me with some of the things you bring together brother. :-D

smoked frozen sliders!

davebachelorpartymay07-041.jpg

We decided to try smoking braunschweiger once (hey, if Spam & bologna work, why not?) After the taste test, we decided never to do that again!

I do that with pork, called them Meat Curtains on the Trailer. Got shut down. Not sure what the deal is with the name.

People never like my names for food. Like the time I made a self serve sauce bar I named "serve-x" or when I took sections of Italian sausage, and stuffed with Gorgonzola and called it the "G - Spot." I mean whats wrong with people.

Rabbit Ribs!:shock:

DSCF1193.jpg

I tried skinless pleasant breasts back when I first picked up this hobby. Turned out really dry. I've learned since then that poultry and fowl do much better with skin to keep the moisture in.

After working over your equation you messed up the Dx divided by D, sorry! McRib never tasted like Q.... Confucius say "green paper looks good in my wallet".

After working over your equation you messed up the Dx divided by D, sorry! McRib never tasted like Q.... Confucius say "green paper looks good in my wallet".
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tried little smokies once but they kept falling through the grill.

You should talk to Smoke in the Eye... one of the best cooks out there. Funny thing how we got to be friends sorta...he was bitching me out for saying something stupid (you know like your prone to do) and didn't get i was joking, so he starts wreckin me in a PM, which is probably the best thing to do when you have a disaggrement, take it to PMs.... which the moderators will greatly appreciate cuz they don't get all the buzzers going, anyway, I was saying something obnoxious like Texas don't have to work as hard to be good BBQERs because they are so far ahead of everyone else - anyway he starts chiming in all mad at me and giving his credentials (he has won a lot of contests - his fish trophy is on my counter) and then is bitchin me out saying he has won this and that then accidentally tells me he was Texan

PAUSE? SCRATCH HEAD???

..... I said... so.... then.... I am right.... we had a great laugh....

I have a lot of respect for anyone that gets passionate about stuff.... just believe in something.

OMG....I just understood one of Donny's posts.....OMG........:p:wink::biggrin:

Scrapple...yeah not so much.

Wouldn't hold together and came out like it had been dunked in liquid. Now, maybe if you bacon wrapped it...

Back