Pitmaster t new video - season for all brethren

What were you doing at the 2:40 mark? Bees? Cool video nonethless!

Last edited:
Loved it - thanks for putting that up!

Nice shooting btw.

Youtube started getting weird with ads and whatnot which I believe has something to do with the embeds getting farked.

It was a copyright issue, that someone felt the embed represented the Brethren taking a video from YouTube and putting it up here, and although that is not true, and when you watch an embedded video here, it still counts as a YouTube hit, I seem to recall, that taking down the embed feature was easier for Phil than arguing over it.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
It was a copyright issue, that someone felt the embed represented the Brethren taking a video from YouTube and putting it up here, and although that is not true, and when you watch an embedded video here, it still counts as a YouTube hit, I seem to recall, that taking down the embed feature was easier for Phil than arguing over it.

One positive about it is you can embed the link into text.

Pitmaster "T" what a moving video, your absence around here is very apparent and your POV is missed along with that of Mr Boshizzle. Git your mojo back man and bring the funkiness for all us chillens to git down with.

Pitmaster "T" what a moving video, your absence around here is very apparent and your POV is missed along with that of Mr Boshizzle. Git your mojo back man and bring the funkiness for all us chillens to git down with.

Mojo = $

Wowza 260 views in less than 24 hours... thanks... too bad the embedding did not work.

I feel your pain there Donnie. Stuff rusted out and full of bees. Cold weather's a coming. Repair time! Cheaper than building new and you know all her good points. The good years are just beginning.

sorry about the embedding folks..its not actually the embedding that was the problem, but the framing of the video. Since theres no limitation of what we were able to put in those frames, if someone were to put a link to a video on a site with a copyright(like a network tv show or something like that), the video would be framed here. That gives the perception that we are copying the content and playing it here. Even though thats not the case, I was handed a C&D regarding a few links that were posted here 100% innocently.

I have sent letters to the attorneys asking about what is allowed and what is not and have not received any response.

Back