BBQ Brethren "Cook It Like Cowgirl" Throwdown!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
Our new category is called...

[size=+2]"Cook It Like Cowgirl!"[/size]
100_3551-1-1.jpg

Are you up for the challenge?

...as chosen by R2Egg2Q, the winner of the Your Go To Meal Throwdown!

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING!
R2Egg2Q said:
Hi Chris!

I was thinking of another "Cook Like..." TD and thought cowgirl is someone who has some incredible posts yet she doesn't enter Throwdowns so why not cook like we think she would?

So, for the next TD category, how about a "Cook Like cowgirl" or "Cook It Like cowgirl" Throwdown? Cook something like you think cowgirl would or draw inspiration from one of her cooks (provide a link to her post) and give us your version.

What say you Admiral?

Pfft! Like ANYONE can cook like cowgirl!:roll: Maybe ecode, but I like to think of them as two ends of the scrumptious spectrum.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 9/7 through Sunday 9/16.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 9/17.

Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Guess I need to get a drill press to make some tortillas for beef cheek tacos! :cool:

The problem is I need to find some beef cheek...

Guess I need to get a drill press to make some tortillas for beef cheek tacos! :cool:

The problem is I need to find some beef cheek...

That's simple: if you're doing it like cowgirl, you simply get that bull out of the backyard, the one you've been raising, since you helped deliver it, and kill and butcher it. I think I might even know which end the cheeks are on. :roll:

That's simple: if you're doing it like cowgirl, you simply get that bull out of the backyard, the one you've been raising, since you helped deliver it, and kill and butcher it. I think I might even know which end the cheeks are on. :roll:

Wow, thanks Gore. I'll get right on that...:thumb:

Great Idea. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I should hope to cook like Cowgirl someday.

:mad2:

Great timing... I just did my Cowgirl inspired meal yesterday. :tsk:

That was a one fine Cowgirl-inspired meal :thumb:, but for this one you've got to cook "it" -- how are we supposed to cook an "it" if we don't even know what it is? :noidea:

Hmmm....good point on the "it". That would imply the singular, so the "it" must be one thing we cook. OK, that narrows it down...:clap:

You, Guerry and just you, need to dress like a cowgirl but please DON'T share a pic with us. We'll take your word for it.

You, Guerry and just you, need to dress like a cowgirl but please DON'T share a pic with us. We'll take your word for it.:)

Okay okay! Jeez! Ya only gots to say it once. Sheesh.:tsk:

Back