BBQ Brethren "Bones Gone Wild" Throwdown!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Bones Gone Wild!"[/size]
flintstones_ribs.jpg

Fintstones, meet the Flinstones!

...as chosen by SirPorkaLot, the winner of the Lesser Known Cuts of Meat Throwdown!

...and SirPorkaLot spaketh...
SirPorkaLot said:
I'm not sure if this has been done lately (by the way is there a list somewhere?), but the next TD will be:

"With a bone", or perhaps we could call it "Bones required", or...well i'll let your imagination run wild :biggrin1:

Call it what you want, but each TD entry must contain a bone, whether it be chicken, beef, pork or lamb or??
We should be able to tell there is a bone present in the TD shot.

I was inspired when I went to my nieces wedding this past weekend, and this is what was served.

IMG_0278.JPG

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 2/24 through Sunday 3/4.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 3/4.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 3/5 after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday 3/11. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the "Red White and Blue" Throwdown until Sunday night 2/26 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the "Food Art" Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

This is a perfect opportunity to cook my word famous egg rolls with grilled chicken bone. I might even mix it up a bit and throw in a ham bone.

Actually, in light of a few recent threads I was kind of expecting John to call "Chopped". :mrgreen:

^^^That is fantastic. Not only is it a fanstastic meal waiting to be made but you can also use it to procure yourself a lady friend caveman style :thumb:

FINALLY, A Throwdown I... err, my wife... can sink her teeth into.:oops:

Back