Phubar's Dinner with Brethren GTR Pt.5 Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Well respected Brethren GTR (and his buddy Scott) came over for an annual meating in my habitat last saturday...GTR's band Goatsnake had to perPhorm in my hometown...Phestival kind of thing: http://leguesswho.nl/

As usual when GTR lands at Schiphol he heads up to his hotel,drops his gear and moves ASAP to where we're cooking at...usually Padawan's Place.
We spend about 6 and a halPh hours together to have a good time with each other.

-starter ribs with petjel

-main course roti chicken masala

-dessert spiked coPhee (without GTR and Scott)

Ribs rubbed with course Dalmatian rub...smoked with Douglas wood.
Made a wet/runny glaze from rib bone bouillon with sweet soy sauce and oyster sauce.
Chinese cabbage drizzled with vinigar and salt...smoked and steamed.
Green beans smoked and added beansprouts to the warm green beans.
Served up with Javanese peanut sauce.

Devided the chicken quarters into drums and thighs.
Chicken drums and thighs marinated overnight in massala powder,salt,pepper,sweet soy sauce,olive oil,vinigar.
Potatoes and onions brownded in cast iron/enemal pan.
Added salt,pepper,blitzed mix of smoked carrot,onion,cellery...tomato paste,massala powder,water.
When it got to a boil I added the smoked chicken and let it simmer for a while with the lid on.
When almost done added some boiled eggs and green beans.
Served on a roti pancake and it is eaten without utensils.

Dessert Phresh ground coPhee beans inPhused with Phamouse Grouse,sugar,Phresh whipped cream and cinnamon.

:clap: You gotta be carephul posting this stuPh Phu.. You're going to wind up with more visitors! Looks great :thumb:

Some awesome grub and good times! :thumb:

One oPh my Phavorite things about the past Phew years is getting to hang out with Phubar and Padawan. We had a Phantastic meal and an extremely pleasant aPhternoon just hanging out, yapping, and eating. I got a Phew shots as well:

Phirst off, when you land at Schiphol, go get one of these

IMG_4790.jpg

Watch out Phor Phlying saucers :shocked:

FullSizeRender_65.jpg

What a great team!

FullSizeRender_64.jpg

The ribs were insane.

FullSizeRender_63.jpg

FullSizeRender_62.jpg

FullSizeRender_61.jpg

Taste test

FullSizeRender_59.jpg

FullSizeRender_60.jpg

Chix for the roti

FullSizeRender_57.jpg

FullSizeRender_56.jpg

FullSizeRender_55.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

Just batchit crazy good!

FullSizeRender_54.jpg

Good times with great Pholks and Phood!

FullSizeRender_53.jpg

Phubar hooked me up big time! :clap2:

IMG_4845.jpg

Caught some amazing music aPhter eating. This is Magma.

IMG_4829.jpg

Such a great time - as it always is! :clap2: Phubar and Padwan seriously know what they're doing. The choice of sides, the balance of Phlavors, etc. are always top notch.

I'm hoping it works out that the Utrecht crew can come to SoCal and we can show them a good time here - we will bash it up proper! :rockon:

Phubar and Padawan - your hospitality is greatly appreciated - I hope to see you guys many, many more times, whether it be over here or over there - or both! :hungry:

Back