grill lifter

eagle697

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I am looking for a good grill lifter to use with my kamados. I remember reading about a good one somewhere here but can;t find it. Does someone here make a good one? If not, what do you guys recommend? I looked at the BGE one but was not impressed.

Third Eye ThirdHand! Only one to have.

IMG_2641.jpg

And He's a Brethren.
http://playingwithfireandsmoke.blogspot.com/2006/10/thirdhand-grate-lifting-hanging-tool.html

google: "Playing with fire and smoke" and i think you will find what you are talking about. It is on my list

Paul

I have an original grid lifter for my Kamado and the BGE grid lifters and they are a joke!

Go for the Thirdhand, it will make a world of difference! I end up using them on all my cookers.

I can't say enough about Wayne's (thirdeye) product. He is amazing and has more than great customer service! I give him 3 thumbs up because I can!

I always recommend a thirdhand to any grill owner.

Thirdeye is the guy...I use mine all the time! :p

I can't say enough about Wayne's (thirdeye) product. He is amazing and has more than great customer service! I give him 3 thumbs up because I can!

Chris, Grew up next to a nuke plant or rubbed too much mercury on dimes?

NUTZ

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words. They really made my day.

Get ready for 3 fingers. Heheeee.

Back