Let's Talk Dogs

BTW, if you are an adult and you still put ketchup on your dog...your not a real adult.

Oh, then let’s do this: If you still get your and you’re mixed up then you’re not a real adult.

At Costco I like my dogs with ketchup and mayonnaise and I plan ahead to bring my own mayonnaise. I also like them dipped in barbecue sauce and grilled. My favorite way to eat them is with chili (no beans) and a chitload of shredded cheese.

I’ve been to NYC twice and I still haven’t tried a hotdog off a cart. I’ve been told it’s life changing.

I like them Sonora style!

66026169_10219345751214423_843939933834969088_n.jpg

66523307_10219347085167771_7099089892382081024_n.jpg

Ketchup on dogs? Ketchup on burgers? Ketchup on fish? :puke:

Only thing ketchup is good for is to make a spicy, sinus clearing horseradishy sauce for shrimp cocktails. Preferable grilled shrimp.

A little late to this, but can't believe nobody has mentioned split top bun (like they serve at Fenway), a little butter on outside and toasted quickly on the grill, nothing better, hard to find out here but well worth it, as to the hot dogs, grilled on the the gas grill and a little brown

Ketchup on dogs? Ketchup on burgers? Ketchup on fish? :puke:

Only thing ketchup is good for is to make a spicy, sinus clearing horseradishy sauce for shrimp cocktails. Preferable grilled shrimp.

Ketchup’s primary purpose is to go on deep fried potato products such as French fries, steak fries, tater tots, and hash browns. It can also be used to make a variety of sauces and marinades. But hot dogs and fish? NO NO NO!!!!!!

Ketchup’s primary purpose is to go on deep fried potato products such as French fries, steak fries, tater tots, and hash browns. It can also be used to make a variety of sauces and marinades. But hot dogs and fish? NO NO NO!!!!!!

Fish...yes yes yes! Ketchup's primary purpose like any condiment is to be eaten on whatever you may like it on as it suits your taste or have none at all if that floats your boat.

My favorite dog...

Speedy-bed-w.jpg

He's 16 now, and still spry for his age. He rescued me when he was 6-8 months old.
He goes anywhere I can take him. And when he can't go, I often stay home.

(Nobody said Talkin Dogs had to be edible.....) :doh:

Aren't you glad I learned to post Pictures? :hand:

Thumanns hot dogs, gasser, well done (popped open) on a potato bun
w/ spicy brown mustard, ketchup and Sabrett style onions. Probably eat 2/year. :(

Oh, then let’s do this: If you still get your and you’re mixed up then you’re not a real adult.

At Costco I like my dogs with ketchup and mayonnaise and I plan ahead to bring my own mayonnaise. I also like them dipped in barbecue sauce and grilled. My favorite way to eat them is with chili (no beans) and a chitload of shredded cheese.

I’ve been to NYC twice and I still haven’t tried a hotdog off a cart. I’ve been told it’s life changing.

Double Nazi grammar police points for catching this in a sentence where the non contraction version on you're was used also!

Back