Trailer help and last weeks comp

umrebel26

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking to build my first bbq trailer just wanted some ideas I am getting a 7*12 flatbed trailer and was talking to a local metal carport dealer and he told me he could build one for that size would this work?trying to keep the expense downand weight on my tow vehicle Also just wanted to share with you all I competed for the first time last weekend and won first place in sauce: grin: so you can say I been bit by the bbq bug thanks for the great site and help

Just make sure the axel is placed in the right place and if you are having it built that is a trick just for that fact cookers change the whole show as far as weight distribution!!!!!! They will fool Ya!!!!!

Just make sure the axel is placed in the right place and if you are having it built that is a trick just for that fact cookers change the whole show as far as weight distribution!!!!!! They will fool Ya!!!!!

^^this^^ cooked for a friend last Sunday, both his pits flipped on me several times. They sit nice until you put a tray of butts on the work surface then there goes the whole shootin' match. One is front heavy the other back heavy, hope I convinced him to put one under my a-frame for an adjustment this weekend and use one of my cookers in the meanwhile.

Back