Now THAT'S a Farkin Fatty!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Mesa, AZ Not exactly hell, but the zip code is ve
Inside are 2 chorizzo brats, 8 oz. crubled cheese, 1 red jalapeno, 1 green jalapeno, some sweet yellow chili's, one each JD Maple and JD Sage. Topped with the inevitable bacon weave. More piccs to follow after the smoke! This dude weighs way over 3 lbs...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 261
Glad you're drinking a DIET Pepsi....wouldn't want to over-indulge on that meal :-D

Thats a very very big fatty.

Please take photos and post before its devoured!

There's MINE, where is yours! That looks outstanding............Can't wait to see the completed pron.

VERY nice....that bacon you got on there looks nice too. It'll take 8 hours to smoke on that big!

Great! This girl at work today shows me the clip of the 'Bacon Exposion' on the NY Times site. She had no idea that I stay abreast of these types of things, let alone produce some nice farking fatties of my own.

Now Desert Dweller has me waiting patiently for pron on this Huge Hung Fattie!

I'm like a school girl, waiting...waiting...

Looks like a good snack!:cool: Farking awesome. You're posting it in the Throwdown, right?

whats up with everyone weaving bacon lately? Have I missed a thread? That looks awesome bro!

That Diet Pepsi will even out your calories. Making me HUNGRY just looking at that Behemoth!

Yeah, it's my plan to post for the throwdown. Made a mistake listing ingredients; 4, not 1 green jalepeno. The diet soda should even out the caloric intake, but I only put it in there for size comparison... It's on the smoker now, will start another thread later for completed fatty!

Yeah, it's my plan to post for the throwdown. Made a mistake listing ingredients; 4, not 1 green jalepeno. The diet soda should even out the caloric intake, but I only put it in there for size comparison... It's on the smoker now, will start another thread later for completed fatty!

Most definitely post it. Can't wait to see the finished pics.:mrgreen:

Back