So, I have a problem

eagle697

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Ok, I admit it, i have a problem. At least my wife thinks i have a problem. I picked up another smoker this weekend. I now have a new (to me) primo kamado. Found it on Craigslist and just had to have it. I am planning on rebuilding my grilldome and needed to have a replacement ceramic for the down time. Ok, so i just wanted another smoker. Will post pics once it stops raining and i get it out on the porch. Anyone else seem to have an issue with too many smokers?

No Problems Here...

according to me. I'm in denial evidently.
The Wife thinks that I'm certifiable.
Ya can never have enough tools!

Weiser

Ok, I admit it, i have a problem. At least my wife thinks i have a problem. I picked up another smoker this weekend. I now have a new (to me) primo kamado. Found it on Craigslist and just had to have it. I am planning on rebuilding my grilldome and needed to have a replacement ceramic for the down time. Ok, so i just wanted another smoker. Will post pics once it stops raining and i get it out on the porch. Anyone else seem to have an issue with too many smokers?

I quit cooking when my wife started complaining. Had a lot of frozen Costco meals. Ate a few meals out and complained/compared meal cost vs. my bbq. Now she just rolls her eyes when she sees me on Craigslist. I keep collecting.

Tell her the alternative is the Strip Club! Then duck and run.

Nope! Always lookin'! Came to the realization today that I don't need 4 WSM's so one will be on CL shortly-along with some kettles!

Its like the sayin goes. He who dies with the most toys wins!!!!!!!

Dan

I counted up all the assorted kettles, smokers, and grills I have around the homestead (regardless of condition or state of repair/project) and came up with 14. There may be more up in the shop, but its too wet to go up there tonight and get a confirmation on the number (it might be more). Is that too many? If so, I guess I might be posting on Craiglist in the near future as well...

Nope! Always lookin'! Came to the realization today that I don't need 4 WSM's so one will be on CL shortly-along with some kettles!
Bet when you sell them the cash goes for another cooker! Your a craigslist junky, like some of the other brothers here.

im not in denile I lol i dont go to meetings lol im a smoker /griller/ and damm proud of it .. frist rule to getting better admit you have a problem :p:p:icon_devil:icon_devil

Nope :mrgreen: I see know problem here.......but then I'm single..... that tends to get people in trouble :rolleyes:

No problem, just tell her your trying to keep her from having to cook so much. :grin:

Just tell her that research has shown a man can never have too many cookers. The source of this research is right here on the board...

You need to use logic reasoning:
1. During the summer you are keeping the heat out of the house by not using the oven in turn reducing the gas & electric bill.
2. Smokers are cheaper then ovens & stoves so you are prolonging then life of your appliances by not using them.
3. You are making your patio/deck a mesquito free zone for her by smoking them away.

4 smokers, 4 Weber's, an 8 burner gasser, a couple of small gassers for travel... Just my daughter and I... No problem....

i have an x wife :biggrin:
I got the same thing... an ex! Isn't life just grand?

im not in denile I lol i dont go to meetings lol im a smoker /griller/ and damm proud of it .. frist rule to getting better admit you have a problem :p:p:icon_devil:icon_devil
I'm not in denial... Denial is a river in Egypt and I'm in Chicago....

Back