MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:57 PM   #31
Desert Dweller
Babbling Farker

Location: Mesa, AZ Not exactly hell, but the zip code is very close...

23 y/o hottie? Big chested friend? Harley function... Where is my invite?
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff0000]LFSA RED Thermapen,[/COLOR] [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]And 1 2010 Victor brand Hot Dog Cart[/FONT]
Desert Dweller is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2008, 07:35 PM   #32
Norcoredneck
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrink01 View Post
We will take 2 extra helpers per day, so it will be Tricia, myself and 2 of our better helpers. For this one we will take my 23 y/o hottie niece and her large chested friend. It's for a Harley function, so they will dress accordingly and all will be good!

The menu is pretty simple; pulled pork, brats, hot dogs, chips, a topping bar with pickles, onions, cheese sauce, chili, and kraut, and fresh baked cookies.
Won't believe you if you don't get pics. Oh yeah some of the food also. Best of luck.

The Prontologist is in...
Ok let's see your Butt!
Norcoredneck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2008, 07:41 PM   #33
River City Smokehouse
is One Chatty Farker

You're the man Rick! I could'nt ever fathom doing one that large.
Traeger Texas BBQ 075
UDS "Cool Hand Luke"
3 Weber Kettles and a Yellow Thermapen
KCBS Certified BBQ Judge #8425
River City Smokehouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2008, 08:48 PM   #34
Captain Caveman
is one Smokin' Farker

Wow! That IS a big gig! Good luck, I am sure you will do great.
2 Hotrod Black "Gravity Feed" clones
Mobile Kitchen
Towable offset
CBJ #24304
KCBS member #24304
Captain Caveman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2008, 11:38 AM   #35
jbrink01
is Blowin Smoke!

Pictures to follow on the website I'm told. I'm tired.It's over. All good.

Food, Music, Beverages, Vendor Displays, Tattoos, Gift Cards/Freebies, BIG SAVINGS and of course a Great Time with Family & Friends Awaits You This Weekend at Doc's!
Enjoy some of the best barbeque this side of the mighty Mississippi from B&B and feel free to listen to music, have a beverage or shop with progressive discounts!

Enjoy pulled pork, beer brats and 1/4 pound hot dogs complete with topping bar (sauerkraut, cheese, chili, onions, peppers) all for FREE!

PLUS, enter to win all week prior for a FREE Doc's tattoo (maximum 10 winners)! Winners chosen Friday, August 22nd* and will be tattooed Saturday, August 23rd starting at 9am by Full Spectrum Tattoo. (REGISTER IN STORE)

Progressive discounts storewide**, the more you spend, the more you SAVE! Save 10% on all purchases over $100. That 10% becomes 15% over $200.00 and SAVE 20% on everything you buy** when your purchase exceeds $300.00!!!

And as always enjoy VIP punches on your entire purchase (which can amount to an additional 10% savings after filling your card on the discounted total giving you $25.00 to spend on whatever you like!)

Gift Card Giveaways & Freebies too, this Saturday and Sunday at Doc's!

*must be 18 or older to win.
** excludes motorcycles, clearance items and service work.

Many of you have enjoyed bike sales at Doc's promoting special pricing. You had the opportunity to SAVE BIG at the same time with gift cards and special promotions.
Certain bikes were subject to "market pricing" and you waited patiently for the right time to buy, subscribing to Doc's E-mag and finding that perfect opportunity to pull the trigger on your new Harley-Davidson® motorcycle from Doc's.
GUESS WHAT... NO MORE WAITING!
Doc's offers MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price) pricing on all of our 2009 Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles regardless of style or model.
MSRP pricing, now every bike, every day at Doc's Harley-Davidson.

It's the Ride Home for the 105th and Our Friends from Down South are Stopping Here at Doc's!

Food, music and beverages. Enjoy the ride here and relax for a while at Doc's!

Enjoy some of the best barbeque this side of the mighty Mississippi from B&B from 12pm-7pm and feel free to listen to music, get a quick oil or tire change while you wait.

Enjoy pulled pork, beer brats, 1/4 pound hot dogs complete with topping bar (sauerkraut, cheese, chili, onions, peppers) all for FREE!

Visit Doc's on your way to Milwaukee, Missouri's Oldest Exclusive Harley-Davidson Dealership rated the #1 Harley-Davidson dealership for new purchase experience in the nation!

Adult beverages will be provided for a donation to charity along with soda and water - food is FREE
[CENTER][B][I][B]KCBS #13207[/B][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I]2013 Insane Can Posse [/I][I]Tour [/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][I]Sponsored By: [/I][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I]Gateway BBQ Store[/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I]Blues Hog BBQ Company[/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I]Plowboys BBQ Company[/I][/B][/CENTER]
jbrink01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2008, 02:43 PM   #36
Sledneck
is one Smokin' Farker

No pics, very disappointing.......
The poster does not take any responsibility for any bad feelings or sense of exclusion that the reader of this post may have-whether real or imagined. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster of this thread would like to also remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.[/B][/COLOR][/B]
Sledneck is offline   Reply With Quote