i need teams

FatBoyz

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
if your a team you can come to my contest in june 13and 14 i wouls like to hear from you. i know gas is alot but if you think you can come let me know. thanks yall

It's going to be a tough pull Billy. You're going up against a KCBS contest in Elk Grove, Illinois the same weekend. Any cooks you might have gotten, will probably be going there.

just my thoughts.

Scottie

It's going to be a tough pull Billy. You're going up against a KCBS contest in Elk Grove, Illinois the same weekend. Any cooks you might have gotten, will probably be going there.

just my thoughts.

Scottie

Yeah... We're going to Elk Grove. Sent my money in a while ago. It's 45 minutes from home.

Sorry, Bro.

How many teams usually go to the comps in those two areas?

It's that they are both in the same pool of cooks. Generally, these parts it's a solid 35-40 teams. I know that Elk Grove is getting a good showing this year, so I am sure that is why Billy isn't getting more teams. Especially that the good majority of those 35-40 teams in our pool are probably closer to Elk Grove than Ft. Atkinson...

Just some thoughts..,.,

Billy,I am sure that I will still be in withdrawall and denial and somewhere out in the back forty hangin my head in shame after DeForest the weekend before.I may come down to visit but I doubt it if the wife remembers about the other contest.....

Hey Billy,
Where can I get info on your comp?
go to wolf it down bbq bash .com you can sign up there. and the golf cart is done it is unreal i will have stitch post the pics thanks for considering the comp i do apreatiate it

Come on people. I know it's not a qualifier but a chance at a 1961 HD or a custom golf cart and max of 24 teams??????????

And there's a party as well.

if your a team you can come to my contest in june 13and 14 i wouls like to hear from you. i know gas is alot but if you think you can come let me know. thanks yall
Other than me who is signed up so far? I'll try to talk to some teams not signed up.

i got Mo, Dive , QU, Ford your comming, my freind Rollin smoke, Chip, the cheese heads, i have about 3 or 4 more from here in wisconsin. I was hoping more guys from wis would come that come here but there not but like Ford my freinds are helping me get some more teams. next year this will be a big draw comp i think we will have money to go with the prizes, my worry is i am not going to have chit in money to give to childrens.

Back