Roll Call. Inside 30 days. SMOKE ON THE WATER, Pine Bluff, Ar 05/09-W/RESULTS

Well we are going to Arkansas! Matt will be cooking as "Smoke on wheels.com" in Lawrence.... and I am going to Pine Bluff. Kim and I will leave KC @ 2am Friday morning, and start the 8 hour drive. We are excited about making the trip. We met Ronnie at the KCBS banquet this year, and they are committed to having a heck of a contest. I'm glad it ended up being in the cards for us.

Andy...good luck down in Arkansas. I'm sure Matt will represent SOW.com well. we will try to keep him from drinking too much. :wink:

What ever team name you use will have to be the same name we use when we go down there for Hot Springs.

TheSlabs.com and Slabs will be pulling in late Thursday evening.

Steph

cancersuckschicago.com will be there at some point. Was hoping to pull in late, but that won't be happening so will probably be there on Friday morning.

Scottie

Well we are going to Arkansas! Matt will be cooking as "Smoke on wheels.com" in Lawrence.... and I am going to Pine Bluff. Kim and I will leave KC @ 2am Friday morning, and start the 8 hour drive. We are excited about making the trip. We met Ronnie at the KCBS banquet this year, and they are committed to having a heck of a contest. I'm glad it ended up being in the cards for us.

You and Kim go get 'em! I got a good feeling about this weekend!

Wish I could get away that weekend. Safe trip and the best of luck to all!

Can't cook this year but am judging. I live in Pine Bluff. Hope to meet a few people. If I can help let me know. Robbie

I will be leaving Atlanta on Wed afternoon. Looking forward to a LONG drive. Hope to meet some new friends.

Bubba

Ulcer Acres will be there Friday morning some time. Looking forward to it.

Congrats to Andy on his top 10 Overall !!

Chicken
10 Bub-Ba-Q
9 Pellet Envy
8 Pink Flamingo BBQ
7 Smokin' Guns BBQ
6 EJ's Q
5 Wizards of Que
4 Tarheel Smokers
3 Slabs
2 Red Neck Royalty
1 Four Men and a Pig

Ribs
10 BBQr's Delight
9 Smoke on Wheels
8 The Slabs.com
7 J and J Redneck
6 Smokin' Triggers
5 learn2Q.com
4 Blazen BBQ
3 Four Men and a Pig
2 Smoking in the Dark
1 Ulcer Acres BBQ

Pork
10 Florida's Skin and Bones
9 Four Men and a Pig
8 Lotta Bull BBQ
7 Delta Smoke
6 Smokin' Triggers
5 Fowl Smokin' Swine
4 Blazen BBQ
3 Smokin' Okies
2 BBQr's Delight
1 Motley Que Crew

Brisket
10 Smoke on Wheels
9 Lotta Bull BBQ
8 Sue B Que
7 Ghostriver Smoke-A-Holic
6 Ulcer Acres BBQ
5 Let's Kick Some Ash
4 J and J Redneck
3 Delta Smoke
2 KC Can Crew
1 QUAU

Overall
10 Lotta Bull BBQ
9 Smoke on Wheels
8 Smokin' Guns BBQ
7 J and J Redneck
6 Tarheel Smokers
5 BBQr's Delight
4 KC Can Crew
3 Blazen BBQ
2 Four Men and a Pig
1 QUAU

It was great meeting all the guys from "up north". I sure hope everyone made it home ok. The weather went downhill fast right after everyone pulled out and tornados were popping up all over the place right in the path they were heading.

Back