Capital City Cookoff Jeff City, MO - April 11 & 12, 2008

paydabill

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Who is going to be there. It will be the first one of the year for Lit & Loaded, cannot wait!

New team member Brian, IRRAD8, will be there. Stop by!

I'm going to be there but, my other team member just let me know he can't go, so I'm loning it. This should be a real test.
The wife might show up Saturday morning to do boxes if she gets out of her appointment soon enough.

We can try to set up next to each other, that way if you need help one of us should be able to jump over there. I know how hard it is to be on your own.

Baggs and I can Pit Bitch or run boxes for the right amount of beer!!:twisted:

Spice

Ulcer Acres will be there. We are planning on getting in Thursday evening. We will be in the back along the fence.

Are you going to get Bruce to park it for you?

Good luck bud.

i will be there, mid-morning friday.

Did anyone mention the date? We don't plan to cook but may come visit....

There is a chance of rain in the forecast. Wish I was cookin against all you guys this weekend but I gotta stand down on this one. It'll be a blast whether it rains or not.
Web5day.jpg

I'll be there judging. No cooking for us yet, and based on the forecast I'm ok with that!

I am looking forward to it. It will be my first time cooking at a comp. I just hope I don't fark up Bills mojo.:icon_smil

We'll be there. Looking forward to it, and I don't see how the weather could be any worse then it was last year.

Trail Boss bbq will be there to judge on saturday. Might stop by on friday evening to say hi to everyone.

If we can ford the White River, we should be there tomorrow afternoon.

The Muddy River boys will be there, so you guys know last place will be sowed up at least according to last weekend at Pleasant Hill.

clint

The Muddy River boys will be there, so you guys know last place will be sowed up at least according to last weekend at Pleasant Hill.

clint

Hey Clint! Welcome!

Just look at last week as practice.....good luck and kick a$$ this weekend!

Kick

We will be there only 4 miles from the house:p Should be a good time.

Freddy, plan to be there Thursday night, have some Karma ready

Back