• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Thanks for putting up with me for so damn long.....

MisterChrister

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
For free that is! Finally got some extra dough and figured I'd spend a little of it here on my LONG overdue subscription. If I had paid by the hour for the expert BBQ training I got on here, I'd be a broke mofo! Thanks Phil, Mods, & Bruddahs, y'all ain't such a bad bunch! Other unpaid farkers, chip in if/when ya can, ya KNOW ya waste alot more $$ at your local pub once in ahwile and only leave with an ugly broad and a hangover!

It's a great investment, worth more than dozens of books and classes (not that those are not very helpful) because this place continues to grow, live in real time, and you learn every day instead of a piece at a time. Heck, so much info passes through here you will skip or forget FAR MORE info than you ever get to learn.

I figured you should have some extra cash after you robbed, i mean scored that 22.5 wsm for a hundred bucks. pardon me if I got the deal of the century mixed in with the wrong dealer. anyway I was wondering if you might show up at poor que in Montello? I realize that is a bit of a drive for you but it is an inexpensive comp to enter.

Just think, if it weren't for this site we never would have met.

Wait...

Been a real pleasure having you here. You bring a lot of enthusiasm, and that's a good thing.

AHHHH! That's the second time today I sounded like Martha Stewart!

It feels good doesn't it? I heard boogiesnap is giving free reach arounds today as a new paid member bonus, so he doesn't get banned. It's appointment only so you'll have to send him a PM. Congrats on the beer! :thumb:

Excellent move...:grin: Now because you waited sooooo long and mooched all the fabulous information for free. I must relieve you of one Redhead Kettle. This will alleviate the pain and suffering you are now going through. And make me really happy:thumb:

I would argue that this site has cost me a ton of money. When I joined a couple years ago I had just purchased my first smoker a 22.5 WSM. Been down hill ever since.:doh:

Back