weber rotisserie or Cajun bandit rotisserie?

cirk

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I got a free weber otg and I would like to add a rotisserie, the weber brand I get free shipping on amazon and they are both 139$. Any reason I should pay the shipping and go with the Cajun?

Not sure if there's a difference. Both are similar, and both companies have great customer service. I have the CB and love it, but I got it on the same order with their kettle conversion kit so it was essentially shipping free at that particular time.

I have the CB. When I got mine, it was cheaper than the Weber. I am very happy with it.

The only significant difference that I can see is the material used to make them. Te Weber is enameled steel, and the CB is SS.

CD

I would go with the Cajun Bandit. If you ever decide to get a WSM, the Cajun Bandit ring can be reversed for using your rotisserie on the WSM. I have one with a E Z-Que and I love. JM2CW.

I am only familiar with the Weber, but I'm sure the CB is fine. Either way, you are going to love it, I use mine all the time!

rotiss.jpg

If I had to do it over I would get the CB as it fits better and can be flipped to use on my UDS. Weber has a HUGE gap as it is much smaller than kettle. That being said still works fine at 300+

Good thread I've been trying to decide between the two myself. Not to hijack but I have a rotisserie for my genesis does anyone know if I can use that with the weber or cb ring?

well, i don't have a cb. i do have weber unit and it works as it should.
for me it becomes a use issue plus a cost issue. why worry about flipping if you aren't going to use that ? i got my weber unit for $50. occasionally they show up on craigslist. its yer money so thats what you need to consider.

I don't have a UDS or WSM and don't plan on getting either in the near future my LbGE is all the smoker I need. So I think the weber one should suit me fine. As always you guys rock and thanks for helping!

I don't have a UDS or WSM and don't plan on getting either in the near future my LbGE is all the smoker I need. So I think the weber one should suit me fine. As always you guys rock and thanks for helping!

Free shipping makes that a no brainer then.:grin::thumb:

I have the CB and love it!!! I really like the ring being stainless rather than enameled steel... Worth a little extra IMO

Back