MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices

Notices

Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices We sell the Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices, along with a few select items, that you may find useful for barbecuing or grilling. http://simplymarvelousbbq.com/store/

Old 04-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
zwylde1
Take a breath!

Default Simply Marvelous Service!!!!!

I know alot of you guys love the SM products and service. I also have to say how good the customer service is. I ordered up their 7 pack of rubs a week or so ago. Within 10 minutes of placing my order I got an email reply from them that the one rub was on back order for a few days and was I in a hurry to recieve me order. I said yes, but if it was more convienent for them, I would wait until the out of stock item came in. Well yet again a short time later I got a reply that they would send out 6 of the rubs and include a few sample pack of the Cherry rub that was on back order. Got my package a few days later and was very happy. Now I get home yesterday and found my package that had my back ordered Cherry rub, open the package up and not only was there my rub, but also included was a pair of the BBQ gloves. Did not order them. Included as a gesture because a rub was on backorder! OUTSTANDING service I will say. Got one happy customer here!!!

[FONT=Arial Black]Of everything I have lost in this life...I miss my mind the most![/FONT]
zwylde1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

That's Steph for you.

Now get to cookin' with them new rubs!
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
Pappy Q
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwylde1 View Post
I know alot of you guys love the SM products and service. I also have to say how good the customer service is. I ordered up their 7 pack of rubs a week or so ago. Within 10 minutes of placing my order I got an email reply from them that the one rub was on back order for a few days and was I in a hurry to recieve me order. I said yes, but if it was more convienent for them, I would wait until the out of stock item came in. Well yet again a short time later I got a reply that they would send out 6 of the rubs and include a few sample pack of the Cherry rub that was on back order. Got my package a few days later and was very happy. Now I get home yesterday and found my package that had my back ordered Cherry rub, open the package up and not only was there my rub, but also included was a pair of the BBQ gloves. Did not order them. Included as a gesture because a rub was on backorder! OUTSTANDING service I will say. Got one happy customer here!!!
I agree, awesome customer service! Being in the business of customer service, it's always great to do business with someone else who understands the right way of doing business.
Pappy Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:52 PM   #4
nexpress
Full Fledged Farker

I got my order in yesterday and it had 2 pair of gloves in it. I PM'd Steph and told him I was happy to pay for the extra set. I got up today and had a message that said "enjoy".
Old 04-13-2012, 01:04 PM   #5
Ryan Chester
is One Chatty Farker

Steph is the man and his rubs are the bomb!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
razrbakcrzy
is one Smokin' Farker

SM is a Class Act! all the way...!
[FONT=Arial][B]Future Smoker [/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]$5438.25 Total BYC Smoker!![/FONT]

[SIZE=2]Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985 [/SIZE]
razrbakcrzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:15 PM   #7
msuman
Knows what a fatty is.

Maybe Ill have the same experience when I go to the post office today, dont think we have checked it in a few days. Ordered the 7 pack as well and they were out of cherry.
msuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #8
aquablue22
Babbling Farker

Yep, look in the dictionary for "Perfect Customer Service" and Steph and Companies picture is there!
2 - 18.5 Weber Kettle
1 - WSM Mini

I live in fear that my Wife will sell all my "TOYS" when I die for WHAT I told her I paid for them!!
aquablue22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #9
porkingINpublic
is one Smokin' Farker

I too have experienced this great service! My 7 pack didn't have Season all but instead 2 Cherry rubs... contacted Steph and he said he would rush me a SEason all and I could keep the cherry! great people and marvelouse rubs!!!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #10
Johnny_Crunch
Babbling Farker

Good folks for sure!
Old 04-13-2012, 08:05 PM   #11
msuman
Knows what a fatty is.

Mine didn't come today, maybe tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
msuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #12
PatAttack
somebody shut me the fark up.

Steph is a stand-up dude no question about it!

He will have my business for a long time to come.
PatAttack is online now   Reply With Quote