pancake grill

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Do any of you know where you can purchase and how much the catering type pancake grills are where you can produce mass amounts of pancakes?
Lookng to be able to expand our present catering gigs by offering a breakfast menu and would like to do the pancake catering.
Ive seen the grills before thatare able to do alot and have a dispensor that spaces them out and makes them all uniform in size. This is what I'm looking for , kinda like the grills that Chris Cakes has.

We have a local company here called Big John Grills,, they have a whole line of commercial griddles,, real nice stuff. Not sure of the website address, just do a search for Big John's Grills, and it should come up.

We have a local company here called Big John Grills,, they have a whole line of commercial griddles,, real nice stuff. Not sure of the website address, just do a search for Big John's Grills, and it should come up.

They have a griddle similar to what I'm looking for. I have a commercial grill, I wonder if you could buy a griddle that would go on top of the grill so it could double as a pancake griddle?

Just give them a call,, I've dealt with them several times, and they are very helpful. and I can't see why they wouldn't just sell the griddle top.

I'm checking at a metal shop now to see how much in matrials it would cost and have my brother in law weld it up....

I will be offering breakfast sandwiches at my vending site next year but have never considered a private caterd breakfast. Keep us posted on how you make out with it and your maketing stratagy towards it. Always looking for those add ons good luck!!

Back