These are nacho eggs

Gore

Phizzy

Batch Image
Reaction score
Sometimes the best part about cooking is the leftovers. Many of you make nachos. I think I've even seen Moose make these on occasion. Next morning, these can be tossed in a pan, crumpled is good, but I also like them whole. When heated up, we add a few scrambled raw eggs and scramble it together while the eggs cook.

It looks like a big farkin' mess (TM), but it sure tastes good. :hungry: If you don't have leftover nachos, you can add the raw ingredients: corn chips, meat, cheese.

Looks delicious, Gore. So ok.... now I have to go forage for something 'cause I'm hungry again. :roll:

Lando beat me to it ! Was gonna say in Mexico the word for "delicious hot mess breakfast" is chilaquiles...love me some chilaquiles!

That is a fine mess of chilaquiles

Lando beat me to it ! Was gonna say in Mexico the word for "delicious hot mess breakfast" is chilaquiles...love me some chilaquiles!

Chilaquiles are a lot like BBQ; that is, they have multiple meanings. I would never have considered these chilaquiles as there is only a salsa and some chile powder -- just doesn't do the "chile" justice. The ones I've had always have some sort of enchilada-like sauce and I've never had them with eggs, although I know that also is done. These were more like huevos rancheros with corn chips, as it is really an egg dish first. Interesting.

Just throw in a little eggplant and you've reached the promised land! :thumb:

What are leftover nachos?

I just asked to confirm and at this house we have never seen such a thing as leftover nachos!:icon_blush:

Are those Nacho Eggs, or Egg Nachos?

CD :heh:

Gore, if these are nacho eggs, then whose eggs are they? :confused:

:laugh:

Back