Need Fatty Inspiration

bander7003

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I'm making a some fatties to take to a party this weekend. Making an original and one with some pizzazz. I'm going to use a bacon weave, but I need inspiration as to a filling. Normally I like a breakfast fatty filled with cheese, hashbrowns and sauted bell peppers, wrapped in bacon, but for some reason that isn't inspiring me. What are your "go to" fatties when company's coming over?

Big fan of the nekkid fatty here - no stuffing - just sausage and rub. Especially works great with homemade sausage - kielbasa, breakfast, Italian, andouille, hot link, etc. - no complaints yet!

One of my favorites is caramelized onion & fennel with Gouda and apple.

I like cheese stuffed fatties, maybe some onion and peppers.

I put scrambled eggs, cheese and hashbrowns with a bacon wrap, i have done a pizza fatty with peperoni, i have done a nekkid fatty also, i think you are really limited to your imagination!

Hope this isn't a hijack on your thread but I was wondering how long one takes made with 1lb of sausage at say 250-275. I would like to make some for a work breakfast but would have to time this right

abt fatty. johnsonville chorizo sausage, roasted poblano peppers, diced potatoes and onions, pepper jack cheese with a bacon weave.

My go-to fatties are maple flavored sausage stuffed with pecan/apple crisp and glazed with maple syrup. Very delicious! :thumb:

frenchtoastfattie.jpg

Philly Steak and cheese Explosion (or in this case, Fatty)

- ribeye & strip steak
- green bell peppers
- mushrooms
- provolone cheese

To put it over the top, slice and serve on garlic bread.

IMG_4469.jpg

Cheese added

P1020963.jpg

Finished product - this thing disappeared so quick I didn't get a plated shot.

P1020979.jpg

My favorites are jalapeno and cream cheese or ham and pineapple. We have tried many fatties, but those two are really good. Of course they are both covered in bacon weave, rub and bbq sauce when almost done. Have fun and enjoy!
Eggspert

STROMBOLI FATTY-Salami, Ham, Mozzarella Cheese, Pizza Sauce, Onions, Tomatoe, Green Peppers, Black Olive and Diced Pepperocini Peppers in a spicy sausage with bacon wrap.

The breakfast ones are always a popular request for me, so I make another breakfast one...

Bake a batch of blueberry muffin mix in a baking pan, then put that and maple syrup in the fattie, I do not bacon wrap this one. Sounds wierd, but comes out awesome, think McDonald's McGriddles. One batch of blueberry muffin mix will definitely make two fatties, and probably three, unless you eat some while making the fatties like I do, heh.

Back