Kingsford TOY Points Chase Schedule

guess its no chance for the eastern seaboard and ne teams..

I was pretty dissapointed Iowa was not on here (especially with those Boondoggle boys) winning the AR Open.

Looks to me that anybody can just cook ALL the contests and probably win it.. Reading the rules, it's a total accumulation of all points from all contests.

Looks to me that anybody can just cook ALL the contests and probably win it.. Reading the rules, it's a total accumulation of all points from all contests.

yeah seems it all comes down to your schedule.. I think if they are going to do it they should spread the wealth around the country..

Guessing that reading the schedule there will be another contest in Milwaukee this year.

That is really awesome...2010 is looking to be a big year for BBQ...$100k contest and a $25k points chase...big time baby...

Well the first contest has a waiting list to get into every year so thats a unique choice

That's sure a lot of driving to win but I guess if you're a good comp cook that does well then it's a shot at 25k and I expect a few will try for it.

Guessing that reading the schedule there will be another contest in Milwaukee this year.
That's what I was thinking (though there is nothing on the KCBS site)... Fits into our schedule... Right now there is a hole between La Porte, IA and Westfield, WI...

Glad I have the free entry for a few of those contests!! Guess I'll have to bring my kettle for "finishing".... :roll:

Does any one know yet what the actuall rule is for using the briquettes?Would what Scottie mentioned qualify?Would cooking one category with the briquettes qualify you? Wonder if both contests at the royal count.

That's sure a lot of driving

Yeah this would be a fun couple weeks in august

8/5/10 - 8/8/10 Wisconsin State Fair West Allis, WI 8/13/10 - 8/14/10 Mountain High BBQ & Music Festival Franklin, NC 8/20/10 - 8/21/10 Pepsi Wyoming State BBQ Championship & Bluegrass Festival Worland, WY

Back