This Weekends Food Pron....

Divemaster

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Getting things going....
DSCF1514.jpg

Got that thin blue smoke thing going....
DSCF1517.jpg

Looking good.....
DSCF1525.jpg

All sliced, packaged, and ready for the freezer....
DSCF1527.jpg

Oh yea, and a little something for the cook....
DSCF1531.jpg

Last edited:
Good grief, that looks great! Brisket is my favorite! Nice looking food there . . . and a fitting reward for the cook there too!

I need to make a brisket! That looks awesome!!! Haven't had dinner yet, drool mod!!

Nope… Just rub it down… I do use a water pan that I put some of the rub and apple juice into… I also wrap (with about ½ cup of apple juice) for the last 15* - 20* or so… Never had a dry one come off….

Some Food Pron and Jack Pics

Was a long drive for the trip to the Jack or I would have met some of the Brethren there.

Chorizo and Shrimp Jambalaya
IMG_3349.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

Rib ends and chicken breast and leg qtrs
IMG_3346.jpg

Pics of the visit to the Jack Daniels contest beginning with a pic of the entire team of the Ribs and Bibs team with Old Dave.
IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

Primo Grills and Smokers were the primary sponsers of this event which is well known as the primere event in the world of bbq.
IMG_3342.jpg

Right next to Primo was the tent featuring the best smoker in the business “Stump’s Smokers” with Maple Hollow doing a great job showing off their line of cookers.
IMG_3343.jpg

Dizzy Pig is a guy I have admired for a long time and I got a pic of his cooking site as he was spending all the time the kid there wanted to spend just talking.
IMG_3344.jpg

If you ever need a quick fix for something off the grill, try some Spam with a good rub on it – mustard on one side of the loafbread and mayo on the other – hard to beat.
IMG_3345.jpg

Nice hijack..............food look's good on both table's.
Jeff, those guy's don't deserve to eat that good, :cool: is that Texas brisket??

You got that right Bubba, it wings it's way down later this week... Don't know why they have me do it... Maybe they can't do good brisket down in Texas...

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!

Now that's what I'm talking about! Great looking brisket!

Divemaster, Can you give me details. How long did you smoke for and at what temp? They look great. Did you have to stoke the fire alot?

Thanks,
Brian

Great looking briskets there. :cool:

Did you have to rearrange them during the cook for hot spots, or does your rig cook pretty evenly?

Back