"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this New Years Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Nothing tonight,tomorrow Padawan and I will be at My Phriend Carina's Place...probably gonna bring some wings and the WGA with me.
Sunday maybe some chicken massala with roti or Turkish pizza with some lamb meat.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

I have a nice corned beef soaking. Going to make pastrami!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

3 racks of St Louis Spares, some ABTs and 2 Beercan chickens. Getting ready for the UFC 141 crowd tomorrow night

Hoping to finish my 120 gallon RF today, a burn in this afternoon and start a Pork Butt early morning with an addition of BB's in the am tomorrow. My best friend just got back from Afghanistan and we are throwing him a Party

Put a 12 pound butt on the UDS last night at 10:30. 2 slabs of STL style Spare's going on around noon.

Nothing this weekend until HDD wings and Rub Co's Hot Wings Monday

Put a 12 pound butt on the UDS last night at 10:30. 2 slabs of STL style Spare's going on around noon.

My what a big butt you have ...

We're having people over tomorrow night, so I'm doing a couple basic butts, but having extras to add to pulled pork sliders... caramelized onions with dried figs, a coffee-balscamic vinegar sauce, roasted tomatoes, possibly a chimichurri sauce, and anything else I can come up with.

I am planning on smoking up 2 or 3 chickens for pulled chicken sandwiches. I will then freeze them for later noms!

Friday Night Steaks tonight...Lobsters on NYE...Hoppin' John on NYD...Happy New Year Brethren!

NYD I'm gonna smoke 2 small pork loins, 1 brined and 1 injected to see which one I like better, and the usual "good luck" stuff, cabbage and black-eyed peas.

Baby Backs and some Salmon . . . cooked separately :thumb:

First cook after the seasoning run on my Pitmaker BBQ Safe. I have a brisket on, 2 racks of St. Louis spares ready to go, and moink balls and ABT's will go on about 4. Wife and I both work tomorrow, so the New Year's Eve Eve party is at out house.

Planning on getting up early Sat morn and throwing a couple of butts on the smoker and then grilling a pair of spatched chickens tomorrow night. I am sure there will be room/time somewhere throughout the day for a fattie or two and some ABT's. Have a safe New Years eve, everyone!

Back