Stuffed pork loin with pron of course

anamosity

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Decided to g all out today.
The stuffing is pineapple, green pepper, onion, garlic, moz cheese and Mr. Yoshida's sweet teriyaki sauce.

It turned out pretty damn good.

DSC03929.jpg

DSC03930.jpg

The chicken is stuffed with apples and injected with apple juice and will be pulled chicken sammy for Monday night dinner.

DSC03931.jpg

Was able to snap a pic before it all disappeared.

DSC03932.jpg

I got nuthin...that is a meaterpiece I mean masterpiece. Looks awesome.

I can see why there are no leftovers.

Yummo! Very nice.

Question: Did the flavor of the Yoshida's stand up against all the other ingredients? I love that stuff..

Looks great! How long did you cook em? What temp?

I just might want to try to duplicate your masterpiece of work... :-D

Very nice looking. I'm sure the taste was out of this world hence the sparce leftovers.

Yummo! Very nice.

Question: Did the flavor of the Yoshida's stand up against all the other ingredients? I love that stuff..
I did not use very much of it in the beginning, about half way through I basted it 2 times with it. But when it was all done, you could not even tell it was there. I think you would have to marinate it in it. LOL.

Cooked it at 250 for just shy of 3 hours on the egg took it off at 143. Let it sit in foil for 1 hour. Then sliced it and ate. It was moist, tender and delicious. It did need more stuffing though. Could have gone with more pineapple and cheese.

Served it with shrimp pasta salad and trash bag potatoes.

Looks good. I can see why you might have had a hard time trying to have some left for a Pic

Back