All Nighter

patriotn11

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hello All,

While I'm waiting on my WSM I'm going to pull an all nighter :icon_clown with my daughter on the patio and smoke 3 Briskets and bunch of sausage. I'm cooking for the Wife's B-day :icon_clown tomorrow and thats the main reason I got the green light on firing that trigger on the WSM, see I'm smarter then the average bear!

OK, I'm sorry :frown: it wasn't like that cause she seems to know what I do before I do it. Dangnabit!, :icon_pissed she wins, any way I'll post some pics, thanks all

Michael

Good luck on the smoke. I did the same last night with 3 butts - turned out great though one was a might bigger then the others and barely finished when the coals did. Very good eating though:grin:

You're going to really enjoy that smoker. Just remember that it will likely burn hotter on the first couple of burns.
I had to fight it to keep the temps down on my first burn. I also did a brisket on the trial run.
It no longer has all those new shinny parts. Brisket turned out great. Enjoy and welcome to the WSM Club. :wink:

Brisket_3.jpg

Back