Come on oldtimers show your stuff!!! Okay really anbody but fer the olditmers that are Lurking.... That includes you TXSchutte!!!!

A light dessert

attachment.php

These came out fantastic. I used Plowboys Bovine Bold and although they look a little dry they were not and they were devoured very quickly. I just picked up 2 more racks and they will be cooked the same way, I can't wait.

Attachments

• SAM_0275.jpg
    SAM_0275.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 246
  • SAM_0279.jpg
    SAM_0279.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 247
Very tasty looking there Porky. Keep up the great work. I have a similar plate with Dads BBQ on it. Is that your purse? Oh I mean Man bag :heh::heh:

Very tasty looking there Porky. Keep up the great work. I have a similar plate with Dads BBQ on it. Is that your purse? Oh I mean Man bag :heh::heh:

"It's not a purse, it's European!" - Jerry Seinfeld :p

hmmmm You people are amazing 327 post in 124 days = 2.26 per day! Also 6,395 in 124 days comes to 51.57 views..... per day! I hope it has given everyone some inspiration. Keep up the great work. Thanks deguerre for reviving this.....

No, that belongs to my daughter, but I do have a matching purse in another color!!!

Love the chicken lollipops! :clap2: Great looking pron from the brethren.

Snack for friends

Attachments

• lake-bbq-armadilloeggs-DSC04251.JPG.jpg
    lake-bbq-armadilloeggs-DSC04251.JPG.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 276
Hopefully I will get my special project done tonight Mrs. Ash gonna be gone. Make sure I clean up the evidence before she gets home! Looks great Sir! Make sure you make those at the F/A II Bash.

Here's how those were made Ash:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Made the blueberry creamcheese (Softened and added a couple tbs of that blue berry jam you sent) fatty then smoked and sliced it after cooling, used the "complete" pancake mix - 1 cup, tbs turbinado sugar, 1 large egg and 1 1/2 cups of buttermilk then mixed, gradually adding a little more mix til I had the consistancy right - probably an additional tbs or so, rolled them in crushed corn flakes, let them sit and fried in the hot oil (350 or so) for just a minute each side. They cook quick so keep an eye on them.

This is a cook Guerry and I did before joing the brethren. Rub: black peppercorns, bay leaves, kosher salt ground in a spice grinder then added to a paste made of fresh rosemary, thyme, garlic and olive oil. Wow, that was one heck of a prime rib roast!

Attachments

• DSC01766.jpg
    DSC01766.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC01765.jpg
    DSC01765.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC01763.jpg
    DSC01763.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC01762.jpg
    DSC01762.jpg