• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Heavy Duty Injector.

Pa_BBQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I am looking for a heavy-duty injector that will last me for years, anyone have any good recommendations.
I am looking at this from Amazon, its pricey but if it does the job and last may be worth it.

SpitJack Magnum

I use Killer Hogs BDI, it works really well. Looks like they’ve discontinued it and replaced it with a slightly different model that’s out of stock. If you’re doing anything big or just injecting a lot, there’s a brand that makes one with 4 needles that pumps up like a weed sprayer.

The one from Killer Hogs has a tube that goes into the injection liquid instead of filling up the syringe. Makes it really easy to inject a lot of liquid.

check out Pro shot injectors , we are comp team an its been though 1 entire season still going strong

Also look for vet supplies online For the Automatic Syringe (50ml), Metal Body with Luer Lock head. I like the 14 gauge disposable needles for injecting.

Not a fan had 2 of them and they both broke. 1 lasted a year the other maybe 6 times. Wanted 40 dollars for parts and shipping that could of fit in a small envelope!

I have owned the Spitjack for over 8 years and it works great. Well worth the price and works just like it was new.

I use Killer Hogs BDI, it works really well. Looks like they’ve discontinued it and replaced it with a slightly different model that’s out of stock. If you’re doing anything big or just injecting a lot, there’s a brand that makes one with 4 needles that pumps up like a weed sprayer.

The one from Killer Hogs has a tube that goes into the injection liquid instead of filling up the syringe. Makes it really easy to inject a lot of liquid.

theyve had a lot of problems out of their injector. 3 injectors in 2 months, none work for me. very disappointing. Malcom is a stand up guy. im sure he'll be selling a much better product soon.

theyve had a lot of problems out of their injector. 3 injectors in 2 months, none work for me. very disappointing. Malcom is a stand up guy. im sure he'll be selling a much better product soon.

I had the same issue with the one I bought from Malcom's store. No matter what I did somehow I'd get air trapped inside the hose and then the pump refused to do much of anything. I used it maybe 4 times and got pissed off and threw it in the trash...every single time it would work for the first 1 or 2 briskets, and then by the time I got to the third it would stop working. It was also kind of a chore in terms of cleaning and storing...it looked great but mine was a dud.

I’ve used Beast Injector brand for a few months and like it. Can’t comment about longevity yet, but so far so good!

Well that doesn’t bode well for my injector. I’ve probably only used it 4 or 5 times because I rarely inject, but I guess I’ll find out if it holds up or not.

I have a spitjack knock off. It works great at 1/3 the price of a spitjack. The only problem i have had was tracking down a large probe type injection needle that fit it. It uses the twist on/off type needles.

I had the same issue with the one I bought from Malcom's store. No matter what I did somehow I'd get air trapped inside the hose and then the pump refused to do much of anything. I used it maybe 4 times and got pissed off and threw it in the trash...every single time it would work for the first 1 or 2 briskets, and then by the time I got to the third it would stop working. It was also kind of a chore in terms of cleaning and storing...it looked great but mine was a dud.

his wife told me, their not gonna sell them anymore. i cant believe the two replacements she sent me, they didnt work at all. when i told her her about it, she just apologized and refunded my money. stand up company, i love their videos and rubs.

his wife told me, their not gonna sell them anymore. i cant believe the two replacements she sent me, they didnt work at all. when i told her her about it, she just apologized and refunded my money. stand up company, i love their videos and rubs.

They are definitely good people and that's awesome that they refunded your money.

Back