Friday 1st....ABT & Pork loin(pron)

kitts21

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Well every one I'm stepping up and giving the ABT a try along with a pork loin. For the ABT's I just went simple for the fist try.
Jappy, cream cheese, sharp chedder, and bacon
The pork loin I picked up from Aldis it is the peppercorn style.
Now on to the pron.....
DSC00919.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

wrapped yummy goodness....
DSC00924.jpg

DSC00925.jpg

onto the weber........
DSC00932.jpg

finished pron to follow shortly......

Looking good so far! is that a pork loin or a tenderloin?

Finished PRON :becky:, and notes to self for next time.
1st the pron......
DSC00933.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

plated and ready to eat.
DSC00936.jpg

Okay so the first note. Don't workout as your food is cooking.....:doh: The ABT got a little over done but they are still yummy. Altough, they have no heat. I thought even though they were seeded that they would still have a little heat....nothing.

Pork looked over done, went to about 155.. it is still moist ,but the ends got a little dry. If you like peeper, get one of these they are very tasty.

Thats it for now. Enjoy your Friday night everyone

Oh I forgot to mention that I threw about a 1cup of apple chips on for smoke. YUM YUM YUM...

You live, you learn, you eat! Even if not exactly what you wanted, I am sure it tasted mighty good.
I know some cut off the stem end of the jalapeno, I do not. This contains my cheese better. Think boat.
Also, I always buy one or two serrano peppers with my jalapenos. I dice them up real small
and add them to the cheese mix. With the seeds it brings plenty of heat to the party!
Since you mentioned there was no heat in yours, you can also add cayenne pepper powder to the cheese as well, or both!

Looks mighty respectable for your maiden journey! Congrats...

Back