Pit Building on TLC's "American Chopper"

Bogus Chezz Hawg

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I watched the American Chopper episode on TLC that was on right before (and after) BBQ Pit Masters. Paul Sr. & crew are building a smoker. They didn't finish it, so they should continue the build next week. So far, it looks pretty nice and is motorcycle themed.

I saw that. It is a good thing they didn't weld it to Paul Sr's trailer, that thing was way too big for that smoker.

My question is what are they wanting to use the smoker for? If it to be used for a catering I would have put it on the larger trailer. This would have given storage space for supplies and a work area. Did they show it had 8 stacks in the preview?

I was sorta watching this show, but I had it on in the background. Each time I looked over at the TV they were working on the dielsel monster bike... so I lost interest.

The show has jumped the shark and they are grasping at straws on what to do next. Mikey doing stand up in a jockstrap was it for me.

It will be interesting to see how they finish it, the eight exhaust pipes might have done me in tho... kinda ridiculous. Hope they aren't all functional.

My question is what are they wanting to use the smoker for? If it to be used for a catering I would have put it on the larger trailer. This would have given storage space for supplies and a work area. Did they show it had 8 stacks in the preview?

They're building it for a guy who feeds 60-80 tailgaters at Jet's games.
The guy said something about charity events also, and Paul Sr. said that's the only reason they're going to do it.

I thought the extra room on the trailer would be nice to have too.

Jump the Shark. I didn't get it at first. That is HIlarious!

20_rubmobile1_lg.jpg

I can't wait to see it,I am sure it will be doctored up to look like a bike.

I saw it. Way too many exhaust stacks at a bad angle. Not finishing it on the show sends up a red flag. (as in they screwed it up)

I bet that bike is sitting in someone's garage waiting for it's next show.

I bet that bike is sitting in someone's garage waiting for it's next show.

Hopefully it will be for the special show where senior, junior and Mikey are all reunited.

RUB in Las Vegas closed... I haven't found out what was done with the bike, or more importantly, the Klose pit attached to the bike...

I thought it was a Klose pit, I remember the episode that this was constructed.

I haven't watched it for a while. But turned it on the other day and they were defacing the boy's pictures on the trailer! I don't know the story but know you don't put your buisness before family!
I never liked Paule Sr anyway thought he was a lazy a$$! Coasting on others hard work! Just my 2 cents and we know what that's worth.
Terry

Back