• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

North Jersey BBQ Places???

Sawdustguy

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
My sales territory spans Long Island and Northern New Jersey and I often take clients out to lunch. I have been asked on many occasions by a client if I know a good BBQ restuarant we can go for lunch. I know of some places on Long Island being a resident and know of a few in the city from reading Rob's blog. Does any know of any BBQ places in Northern Jersey perhaps near Wayne or Paramus or on Route 46? It would be very helpful. My territory goes as south as Route 78 so one in that corridor would be good too.

What places on the island do you know of besides smokin als and poppa ricks?

Sawdustguy Have you been to the place in Cutchougue yet.. cant remember the name of it right now

Thanks

Bob

Theres also Turtle Crossing or Turtle Creek out in the hamptons. It was pretty good last time I was there about 3 years ago.

I forgot about Turtle Crossing out in East Hampton. BBQ with a South West or Spanish influence. It's still a good choice, Rob.

Last edited:
Also,

Dave's famous BBQ Near Fortunoffs and out east.

Also, I drove past Big Daddy's Cajun Restaurant in Massapequa and he had a sign that said...Coming Soon Big Daddy's BBQ. I don't think hes closing the Cajun part of the place.

If ya like Cajun Paula Jene's is good. There also is a new Cajun place where the Dog and the Duck used to be in Sayville.

Farmer Bar

The place in Cutchogue is called "Farmer Bar". It was reviewed in Newsday this past summer.

Thanks Chachi appreciate that... by chance , have you eaten there?

Front Street Smoke House in Elizabeth. Not really North Jersey - but not Long Island either.

I guess there really are no BBQ places in Bergen County. Sounds like an opportunity for any Brethren in North Jersey.

There used to be a really good restaurant Q Red-Hot and Blues BBQ place in Wayne. But it closed. I guess Bergin isn't ready for BBQ yet.

Back