igrill

The search feature at the bottom will allow you to do some research. There was a thread on this a couple days ago. I bought one, but I am having a little buyer's remorse. I'll post in how it works after I have used it next weekend.

I got one when ATT had their half price sale. I really like it and it works great at my house. Good range and dependable. Works well conncting to my iPad 3 and my iPhone 4S. Both are on the latest OS update.

I've got one. I thought about getting a Maverick but I've seen way too many posts about problems with their probes.

I just got one as a gift and have used it once. Temps were accurate, but kept disconnecting being only 50' away going through one wall of my house. I do like the feature of exporting and printing your cook temps for future reference

The search feature at the bottom will allow you to do some research. There was a thread on this a couple days ago. I bought one, but I am having a little buyer's remorse. I'll post in how it works after I have used it next weekend.

Did a more detailed response to this thread, had one almost a year, like it and would buy another if it fails. Good luck

PS: just got a notice thismorning that Amazon has the ET732's on sale for like $25 off.

I have one and like it a good bit. My only complaint is the range is not what is advertised, in my opinion. Still, nice to be able to check from my phone (Galaxy S3 works fine) when in the house.

I got one. Love it. It is a little battery hungry, but its accurate, practical, and I can take it anywhere. Range for me it about 100' outdoors. Absolutely no problems while I'm in my house.

I don't regret my purchase at all.

Have one. Love it. Plays Detroit Rock City when it hits threshold. Only thing better in my British Racing Green Thermapen.

I have the maveric and the igrill, i would say get the igrill.

Back