Wife cooking for me...

Tonybel

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Saturday my wife said she would take over grilling duties. I didn't do anything except take pics and eat...this is what Maribel made for me :)

Moink balls.. Main ingredients Chopped jalapeño, chopped onion, bacon bits,

My refreshments need to be extra cold!!

Good music for tonight.,.

Action shots...

Then she got the CI and cooked down some onion and bell pepper strips and put on the grill beef sausages fill with cheese.

Plated and ready to eat. This was very good and complete surprise my wife did a cook for me.

It's a good thing you married her because I would. All I get out of My wife is "what's for dinner tonight?" Oh yeah the food looks great too...

Let me start by saying Congratz to you!! My poor wifey wouldn't know how to start the grill, let alone cook something on it. Not that it's all bad. Now, what is the sauce I see on the Moinks?

Let me start by saying Congratz to you!! My poor wifey wouldn't know how to start the grill, let alone cook something on it. Not that it's all bad. Now, what is the sauce I see on the Moinks?

Oink Moo Cock-A-Doodle Doo BBQ Sauce. Taste very good.

I'm sorry, am I missing something here?
Is there food somewhere in those pics? ;)

I'm sorry, am I missing something here?
Is there food somewhere in those pics? ;)

That's what thought too. I had to scroll up and down again to look at the food. :grin: Not too many women interested in that. You're lucky!!

Looking good all around Tony. That's a good looking plate of meat right there, way to go easy on the veggies. :thumb:

Nice Tony! I don't think my wife has ever set foot in our side yard grill area. lol...

With all due respect, that was some nice pron. Nice camera work. I really thought it would have ended up as burnt meat on the grill because you were "busy" elsewhere.

You are blessed to have Maribel as your partner.

Everything looks great.....now you get to return the favor and cook for her this weekend for Mother's Day......it was a setup...lol.

Back