***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "As Seen on TV" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "As Seen On TV" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"As Seen on TV"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 11/19.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]nucornhusker[/size]
1842444_nucornhusker.jpg

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
1843602_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]tburda[/size]
1843886_tburda.jpg

[size=+2]silverfinger[/size]
1844026_silverfinger.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1846724_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1848563_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
1849202_Moose.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
1849552_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1849704_Ron_L.jpg

Some good looking entries here, but in the end I had to give it to gore. It made me laugh and looks damn good too.

They all look great, but Moose's is farking ridiculous. I'm trying not to be swayed by the fact that I actually get to eat his food and I know it tastes as great as it looks. That new camera is a deadly weapon.

So many good dishes to choose from! I almost went with Ron L but I just could not take my eyes off that corn bread. Had to go with caseydog.

I'm still debating here. Nocornhusker, yeah, I've been wanting some pulled pork and that looks great. And caseydog actually made me want to try "sweet" cornbread :doh:, with bacon of course! Ron L, how can you not love prime rib? And then Moose, wow, the rub and glaze sound and look fantastic, very different! Oh, and how can I possibly not want to try a McRib sammie that uses actual boneless ribs?

A very original McRib or rare prime rib :frusty: I can't decide right now.

Wow, awesome entries, every single one they were all good down to the last imaginary bite, in the end I gave my vote to nucornhusker. Great pic :clap2:

1842444_nucornhusker.jpg

I would take a bite ouf each one of those - but Moose's ribs had me drooling.

As much as I loved the look of that rare prime rib (it just called to the carnivore in me) I had to go with the monster McRib. It came down to the spirit of the TD. I've seen McRibs on tv more than prime ribs. However, if they were both on a table and I was allowed to eat only one, give me the beef.

this is the hardest to vote for TD I ever looked at, every one of the entries are top notch.

to bad you cant choose 4, because I would (probally a good thing :loco: )

I had to go with CD's entry :clap2:

Back