THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lsffbabw

I have been reading posts on here for awhile, so I figured it was high time I take a moment and introduce myself. I am Bob, member of team Donkey Punch BBQ living in Lee's Summit, MO just outside of KC.

I am pretty fond of the culinary arts, but nothing helps boost that "manly" vibe more than the smell of smoke infused throughout your whole body. I am fairly new to it, but I am loving it!

Looking forward to the 2010 season, and hoping it's a successful one. Bottom line, I do this for fun and even if we finish dead last in every competition, I plan on having a good time with friends and family. Hope to meet some of you all out at the comps this year.

Welcome to the group Bob! I agree it is more about the act of doing it that in the end brings about the most enjoyment, otherwise, we wouldn't keep doing it over and over even when we failed.:cool:

Welcome to the forum.We started cookin with 3 goals.

Make new friends,have a good time,and not get embarrassed.
If we can't have a good time,we ain't going.

Welcome MOFO, good luck this year and if'n I see you and your team I'll make sure I say "Hello MOFO"!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back