SLE concession trailers

fat heads bbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings with this company. Looking to get a concession trailer and looking for some feedback. Thanks

I went to their website, it looks good, but so do a lot of web sites. I am also in the market for a trailer. I will watch this post to see what pops up.

Colorful_Jack_In_the_Box_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100218-124369-505053.jpg

:mrgreen:

SLE sells Freedom Trailers. They are a dealer not a manufacture. You should call Charlotte with Freedom Trailers and ask her what dealer she would suggest. I just bought a Freedom Trailer through SLE. Had a very bad experience. I would never recommend them. Freedoms phone # is 912-534-5400

SLE sells Freedom Trailers. They are a dealer not a manufacture. You should call Charlotte with Freedom Trailers and ask her what dealer she would suggest. I just bought a Freedom Trailer through SLE. Had a very bad experience. I would never recommend them. Freedoms phone # is 912-534-5400

Don't like Freedom trailers or don't like SLE? I am looking at going through sdg trailer sales. Seem like very knowledgable people. Waiting on a bid of the specs I wanted at the moment. They use Freedom or Diamond cargo.http://sdgtrailersales.com

Back