New Knife set(Gunter Wilhelm)

P

Puckstopper

Was at Costco today the had these on display tested them out they have good weight and nice feel so I pulled the trigger on an 11 piece set and the steak knives any one else use them?
D2252175-74AF-4CCE-90A0-D9B479293B59-489-000000440442ED81_zps4fa07aaa.jpg

Also purchased the slicing knife

I don't know about the knives much, although they seem to be very much like many of the better knives on the general market. The pots and pans are considered to be quite good, a friend had them and she loved them.

Nice choice! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I've had the 11 pc for about two years now. You're going to love them. They're awesome knives. Extremely happy with them. They perform just like day 1 plus the lifetime warranty rules.

20130302_201607.jpg

Awesome Knives

I got the same set about 6 months ago and they are really nice. My buddy was over a few weeks ago and commented that they seemed much nicer than his Hinkle's. Wish I would've got the steak knives too... maybe next time they are set up at my Costco.

I got the same set about 6 months ago and they are really nice. My buddy was over a few weeks ago and commented that they seemed much nicer than his Hinkle's. Wish I would've got the steak knives too... maybe next time they are set up at my Costco.

I'm actually also really thinking about the steak knives, the ham slicer, and the large boning knife. I'm on the look out at Costco each time for their next roadshow because their website has them listed at twice the cost. But I can't really complain since my brother actually bought my set as a bday gift.:biggrin1:

That is one nice set of knifes. hope they hold a good edge for you

Back