MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 10-01-2013, 11:39 AM   #31
aawa
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybel View Post
I know its going to he a loss. I got the nfl ticket so I have to see it.
I invited my Cowboy friends over to watch the game and have some bbq. 2 of them turned down the invite, the other 4 haven't responded to me yet.

At least you are a reasonable Cowboy fan though. I have some friends that don't want to admit the truth and like to try to talk crap. Especially since we live in Redskins country.

Old 10-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #32
Tonybel
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybel View Post
Thanks brother.
We (maribel and I) love you guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aawa View Post
I invited my Cowboy friends over to watch the game and have some bbq. 2 of them turned down the invite, the other 4 haven't responded to me yet.

At least you are a reasonable Cowboy fan though. I have some friends that don't want to admit the truth and like to try to talk crap. Especially since we live in Redskins country.
I love football season with all the fun and back and forth I have with other fans. My thing is tell me who your team is and then we can talk. Usually a guy that has a team with a losing record...lol

Old 10-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #33
aawa
Babbling Farker

I have been a Broncos fan since 1988. I moved stateside and everybody I knew was a Redskins fan and were picking them for the Superbowl. I decided to go against the system and go for the Broncos. We got stomped but I haven't stopped rooting for them since I chose them.

Thanks from:--->
Old 10-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #34
landarc
somebody shut me the fark up.

Great stuff

Yelonutz: me either, but, then again, I don't drink any less
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
[COLOR=Pink]SSS[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
landarc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2013, 12:12 PM   #35
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

Been a Vikings fan forever, and especially after Bud Grant and Joe Kapp appeared on the scene. Gave up hope after Fran Tarkenton's second go round there.
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2013, 12:12 PM   #36
coondogbbq
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aawa View Post
I have been a Broncos fan since 1988. I moved stateside and everybody I knew was a Redskins fan and were picking them for the Superbowl. I decided to go against the system and go for the Broncos. We got stomped but I haven't stopped rooting for them since I chose them.
Could be worse. I'm a life long Saints fan. Not so bad now but before that it was a looooooong dry spell.
coondogbbq is offline   Reply With Quote